• Twitter
  • Instagram

  • Winter

    It does not snow in Cape Town, it does very well snow on the mountains about 100km's from us, we can see the snowcovered mountains and yes, we can feel it, to the bone, we have a north westerly wind that not only brings rain, but also see to it that the cold enters your skin and leaves you stiff to the cold freezing bone, we also currently have rain, lots of it, non-stop, brilliant for the garden, less brilliant for washing and excersising, so I light a fire, early in the morning and I just keep feeding the hungry fire wood, trees, anything tokeep it burning and giving us heat.

    Well it is winter, and I suppose this is the weather due to us in winter, no I dont complain, I just make more hot chocolate -sugar free-, and put more wood on the fire, soon this too shall pass


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Flickr Photostream

    Twitter Updates

    Meet The Author