• Twitter
  • Instagram

  • Wednesday Cape Town morning

    What a cold hour and half run we had this morning, awsome though, in the vineyards away from the traffic, lovely view of Table Mountain guarding grey and strong over the people of the town, had to buy a gift for a special person so off to my favorite home boutique in Newlands, l'Orangerie, I could use every single item in my house


    very understated French country, but not over the top, not so French that the French wont recouldnise it, opposite this shop in Kildareroad is Melissa's Food Emporium, big word for a very cozy food haven, had to have a Nutella hot chocolate, being winter and being the best hot chocolate in the coolest take away cup 


    So I just made a lovely fire at home, rented Still Alice on Boxoffice, and I am sitting at the table, working on the babyblanket, feeling the heat of the fire, best office in town for me for today.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Flickr Photostream

    Twitter Updates

    Meet The Author